[Catalyst] RFC: Catalyst::Controller::REST::DBIC

Mark Trostler mark at zzo.com
Thu May 15 18:31:56 BST 2008

You don't need 'create' & 'update' & 'delete' parts of your URL - those
should be denoted by the request type - POST, PUT, or DELETE right?
Similarly you don't need 'id' in the url - so POST to /api/rest/cd will
create a cd.  A PUT to /api/rest/cd/5 will update that CD - a DELETE to
/api/rest/cd/5 will delete that CD...
	Mark