[Catalyst] Changes to the behavior of $c->namespace in 5.7013

Michele Beltrame mb at cattlegrid.info
Tue May 20 09:22:11 BST 2008

Hi John!

> I'd just like to clarify this is the behavior we want and see if we can cook up a test for it.  Is this giving anyone else trouble?

It's giving me trouble, as $c->uri_for() uses $c->namespace for relative
URIs.

What happens with 5.7013 is that (for instance) when I'm in "patients/list"
action path and I call from my templates something like:

$c->uri_for('list/get');

It's now translated into:

http://localhost:3000/tt/list/get

instead of the correct:

http://localhost:3000/patients/list/get

I don't know where that "tt" comes from, but reverting the line you
posted of Action.pm to the 5.7012 version makes everything work again.

Talk to you soon,
Michele.

--
Michele Beltrame