[Catalyst] Catalyst using fast CGI

Mitch Jackson perimus at gmail.com
Thu May 22 22:38:29 BST 2008

Gordon,

I've had good luck with mod_fcgid.  If you want to give that a try,
yum install mod_fcgid and use a config similar to this one.

Good Luck,

/Mitchell K. Jackson

<VirtualHost *:80>
        ServerName myapp
        ServerAlias 127.0.0.1 myapp
        ServerAdmin myapp at myapp

        ErrorLog logs/myapp_error_log
        CustomLog logs/myapp_access_log combined

        DocumentRoot /var/www/myapp/root
        Alias /static /var/www/myapp/root/static

        SuexecUserGroup myapp myapp

        <Location /static>
                SetHandler default-handler
        </Location>

        Alias / /var/www/myapp/script/myapp_fastcgi.pl/

        <Location />
                Options ExecCGI
                Order allow,deny
                Allow from all