LDAP store patches (Was: Re: [Catalyst] mix authentication stores)

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed Oct 1 03:27:46 BST 2008

On 1 Oct 2008, at 03:11, Peter Karman wrote:

> Tomas Doran wrote on 9/30/08 8:24 PM:
>
>> so if anyone reading could poke the Store::LDAP
>> maintainer and get them to join the thread (and respond to my
>> patches!),
>> that'd be awesome...
>
> that'd be me.

Hi!

> I've seen the tickets; haven't yet read the patches, but in
> general the feature ideas look sane. If someone else has time to
> look at the
> patches, I likely won't get to it for a few more days.

No huge rush, I'm just totally spoilt by the Moose community where
you end up finding a bug, writing a test case, and then finding it's
been fixed in trunk already.

As long as you're around and alive, have seen my patches 'in theory'
and will get to them at some point then I'm more than happy to await
your leisure..

Cheers
t0m