[Catalyst] Simplified auth configuration - input requested

Devin Austin devin.austin at gmail.com
Mon Oct 20 22:42:19 BST 2008

> Can you share that helper? I think it could be helpful a Catalyst helper =
on
> CPAN that helps to update a database from a modified schema.
> If it is not on CPAN yet, can you send it to me?
>
> Thank you.
>

> Octavian

Hi Octavian,

I can certainly share it.  Let me polish it up first so it's not so app
specific.  My handle on irc is dhoss so ping me later tonight if I don't get
it to you before then.

Jason-

I'll send it to you as well so you can take a look at it and let me know
what else might be necessary for adding it to the DBIx::Class distro.

Thanks!

-Devin

-- =

Devin Austin