[Catalyst] Pushing data to Catalyst powered web page

Supra, Morne msupra at fnb.co.za
Mon Sep 15 06:41:18 BST 2008

Morning to everybody that has assisted so far.

I have not been able to resolve the problem yet, most likely because I
did not explain my issue correctly.

I think that I require some kind of publish and subscribe solution for
this. I really want to use Catalyst as far as possible, as it has really
been useful in other projects.

I need my "view tag data" page to subscribe to a publisher. When the
publisher receives new tag data it should push it to the subscriber so
the subscriber can then show it on its page automagically.

Regards
Morne