[Catalyst] Search example in any docs?

J. Shirley jshirley at gmail.com
Wed Sep 24 01:45:17 BST 2008

On Tue, Sep 23, 2008 at 4:34 PM, Dr. Jennifer Nussbaum
<bg271828 at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Right, because any solution would be model specific.  Which puts it in
the realm of wiki nodes or CatalystX modules that profess preference
for an ORM model.

> In practice i tend to have more complicated apps, with difficult queries, that i do abstract out the query building, and then things that i
> throw together in a few minutes where everythings a mess. Usually when im just throwing things together, i forget about best practices and want
> to look them up.
>
> Jen

Wiki!  Wiki!  Document what you've done and post on here.  Wiki nodes
are a living document and can evolve with time and evolve into better
solutions.

What you're asking for is more a model, though, not Catalyst (which is
just a framework, no more, no less).

-J