[Catalyst] Re: Including a submenu

Matthew Topper topperm9 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 7 11:09:55 GMT 2009

On Mon, 06 Apr 2009 23:48:46 -0400
"Lance A. Brown" <lance at bearcircle.net> wrote:

> Matthew Topper said the following on 4/6/2009 7:48 PM:
> > Thanks, but see my latest email from this afternoon.  The issue has
> > been resolved.
>
> Maybe I missed it, but I didn't see a solution for your problem come
> across the list...
>
> --[Lance]

Maybe the email was lost somewhere as I sent it out last afternoon.
Anyway, for anyone that cares the problem was simply that I didn't
restart apache after modifying some of my controllers.  So, it used the
new templates but not the controllers since they run directly under the
webserver.

Thanks to everyone that tried to help me out.

-Matt