[Catalyst] Issue with Catalyst:Can't locate object method "get_user" via package "Catalyst::Plugin::Authentication::Store::DBIC"

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Wed Apr 8 12:35:58 GMT 2009

kakimoto at tpg.com.au wrote:
> When was
> "http://search.cpan.org/~hkclark/Catalyst-Manual-5.7020/lib/Catalyst/Manual/Tutorial/Authentication.pod"
> updated?
>
> Does it reflect the latest modules?
>
> Please revert.

Yes, the latest documentation reflects the latest code.

And I don't see any reason to revert it - the authentication changeover
happened mid 2007 (and was clearly documented in the authentication
module), and there is still backwards compatibility.

What are you actually asking for here / how do you think we can improve
the documentation to make things more clear?

Cheers
t0m