[Catalyst] Application stallling problem

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Thu Apr 9 01:14:01 GMT 2009

hello

 good morning. The page which I access at first doesn't require any
database request. It's just pretty much a page that's generated by
template toolkit and that's it.

On the terminal which I am running the myapp_server.pl script, it seems
to stall and not do anything when i put in another url path into the
webbrowser and hit enter.

Example:

1) URL, www.lginsurance.com/signup is accessed
2) URL, www.lginsurance.com/signup is accessed again by highlighting the
url on the web browser and hitting "enter"
--> notice that on the terminal screen, the last line is " HTML->process
" along with the time taken and stalls there

Is this a problem you guys have?

for production deployment, do many of you run myapp_server.pl or
myapp_fastcgi.pl?

Any comments please?

thank you

K. akimoto