[Catalyst] Application stallling problem

Kieren Diment kieren at diment.org
Thu Apr 9 01:23:48 GMT 2009

Are you using the CGI Template Toolkit plugin thingy?  Don't.  This
will cause your problem as described.  If not you've given us
insufficient information

Fastcgi is easier to setup on shared hosting, and has some
advantages.  CATALYST_ENGINE=HTTP::Prefork script/myapp_server.pl is
pretty simple and can be reverse proxied pretty easily.  Install
C::E::HTTP::Prefork from CPAN and give it a shot...