[Catalyst] Application stallling problem

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Thu Apr 9 01:41:28 GMT 2009

Hello, Kieren,

  thank you for your feedback.

1) CGI Template Toolkit plugin - not using it

I do not think that I am using the CGI Template Toolkit plugin.
I have only been using Template Toolkit as prescribed in the Catalyst
tutorials.

in my file, /myAppl/lib/myApp/View/HTML.pm, I have the line,
                     "TEMPLATE_EXTENSION => '.tt2'"

May I ask on what sort of CGI Template Toolkit plugin are you referring
to specifically?

2) Currently having my own ubuntu virtual server to deploy my application.

  - Any good recommendations?
   - Would using myapp_server.pl cut for an application which has say 50
users logged in at the same time?

Please pardon my lack of knowledge for I am only a developer and have
little experience in the systems administation and tuning sector.

Thank you, all.