[Catalyst] Using JSON

Octavian Rasnita orasnita at gmail.com
Wed Apr 15 05:17:38 GMT 2009

Ok, thank you all for your recommendations.

So C::V::JSON would be the way to go for creating JSON and C::C::REST for
creating/parsing.

I don't know yet if I would need to parse JSON if I use JQuery because I've
seen that it can get the data in JSON format, but it sends the requests to
the server in the standard CGI format using var1=valu1&var2=value2... so I
might not need to parse JSON but just to create it.

Anyway, now I know which would be the right way of creating JSON too if I
would need it.

Thank you.

--
Octavian