[Catalyst] Keep getting checksum mismatch problems each time I regenerate my schema files

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Thu Apr 16 04:41:24 GMT 2009

Hello all,

   I keep getting a checksum mismatch problems each time I regenerate my
schema files.

What's the most common fault and solution? I really don't know why..

For reference, my command was:

script/myapp_create.pl model myAppDB DBIC::Schema gozila::Schema
create=static  dbi:Pg:dbname=myDatabaseForTheApplication  my-user
my-password

I do check my files into GIT after generating them each time. Could this
be the cause? Anyone with the same issue?

thank you.

k. akimoto