[Catalyst] PAR file - can't build it . Prolly documentation is out of date?

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Thu Apr 16 05:57:33 GMT 2009

Hi there,
 I refered to http://catalyst.infogami.com/cookbook/par. I can't seem to
find the line,
"catalyst_files();".
  How do you guys get your PAR files made?

I assume that par files will get the new server which I want to install
my application to launch CPAN shell to install the extra modules it
needs?

thank you.

This is my Makefile.pm

use inc::Module::Install;

name 'myApp';
all_from 'lib/myApp.pm';

requires 'Catalyst::Runtime' => '5.7012';
requires 'Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader';
requires 'Catalyst::Plugin::Static::Simple';
requires 'Catalyst::Action::RenderView';
requires 'parent';
requires 'YAML'; # This should reflect the config file format you've chosen
                 # See Catalyst::Plugin::ConfigLoader for supported formats
catalyst;
catalyst_par_core();   # Include modules that are also included
                       # in the standard Perl distribution,
                       # this is optional but highly suggested

catalyst_par();        # Generate a PAR as soon as the blib
                       # directory is ready

install_script glob('script/*.pl');
auto_install;
WriteAll;