[Catalyst] Local action in controller not mapping to template (retry)

Anne Brown lovallama at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 14:55:31 GMT 2009

In WebApp::Controller::SomeController:

This works:

    sub index : Private {} # maps to WebApp/root/src/somecontroller/index

This doesn't work:

    sub something : Local {} # doesn't map to
WebApp/root/src/somecontroller/something (yes, it exists)

Nor does this:

    sub something : Local {
        my ( $self, $c ) = @_;
        $c->stash->{template}='SomeController/something';
    }

The templates (index and something) are here:

       c:/webs/webapp/www/WebApp/root/src/somecontroller/

Apache says:

       File does not exist: c:/webs/webapp/www/somecontroller/

Does anyone know what I'm doing wrong?

Anne

P.S.

I had problems with the original post and had to delete.  I appologize for
any inconvenience.