[Catalyst] [ANNOUNCE] Catalyst Runtime 5.80001

Octavian Râsnita orasnita at gmail.com
Sun Apr 19 16:16:45 GMT 2009

Congratulations to all for this much awaited version!

I want to report something that might be a packaging bug, or maybe you can
tell me what could be the problem...

This version requires MooseX-MethodAttributes-0.05.tar.gz and I couldn't
install this module under Windows using CPAN.

The cpan command installed it fine, without any errors, but the directory
"MethodAttributes" was not installed and neither the sub-directories and
files under it.

I've downloaded from cpan.org, unarchived it with WinRar but WinRar tried to
unarchive all the files and directories from this package in the same
directory, which doesn't happends with other CPAN modules.

Finally I've unarchived it with 7zip, compiled and it installed fine.

Catalyst-Runtime installed fine under Windows XP.

Octavian