[Catalyst] C::Engine::HTTP taking very long

Matt S Trout dbix-class at trout.me.uk
Tue Apr 21 11:42:17 GMT 2009

On Tue, Apr 21, 2009 at 10:10:54AM +0200, Ian Wells wrote:
> 2009/4/20 Matt S Trout <dbix-class at trout.me.uk>:
> > Depends if you're going to write the patch - I don't have any networks with
> > broken DNS to test on so I can't really do it ...
>
> I wasn't aware I did either, but there you go.
>
> I'll keep quiet and update to 5.8 instead, I think.  Seems like the
> easier solution.

Can you put something on the wiki as well please?

People keep asking for this, getting it explained to them, deciding not to
write a patch and then vanishing - it'd be really nice if you could explain
things somewhere in such a way that hopefully the next guy can reach
enlightenment without us having to go over it again :)