[Catalyst] RFC: Sample press release and announcement homepage

Octavian Râsnita orasnita at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 17:23:36 GMT 2009

Hi,

I think that these announcements about Catalyst 5.8 would have a bigger
effect if those who aren't Moose users already would understand a little
which are the advantages of this new version of this framework.

These announcement is OK, but I think it would be very helpful to also put a
link to another page with some simple examples about how to use Moose in
Catalyst for doing things that were not possible until this version.

Show how to use attributes that couldn't be used without Moose, tell about
other benefits offered by Moose in a Catalyst app, tell about how the speed
of a Catalyst app is affected...

Octavian