[Catalyst] XSD Validation of Forms

John Napiorkowski jjn1056 at yahoo.com
Wed Aug 12 14:16:59 GMT 2009

----- Original Message ----

I think the mozilla people did something with XUL... maybe we can leverage that stuff?

I've done a few firefox plugins and really thought the way it's internal templating worked
was quite elegant.  I'd love something similar for Catalyst.  The way overlays worked,
for example fit my brain a lot better than the way we generally use includes in TT.