[Catalyst] Accessing config parameters from Schema?

Kevin Monceaux Kevin at RawFedDogs.net
Thu Aug 20 22:01:19 GMT 2009

Catalyst Fans,

<NewbieAlert>

I've Googled and searched the list message archives but am having
trouble zeroing in on the info I need.  I'm sure in all that searching
the answer has been staring me right in the face somewhere.

How does one access parameters stored in myapp.conf from a schema,
for example if I wanted to configure a path in myapp.conf for saving
uploaded photos?

</NewbieAlert>

--

Kevin