[Catalyst] Accessing config parameters from Schema?

fREW Schmidt frioux at gmail.com
Fri Aug 21 20:43:21 GMT 2009

You probably shouldn't really be doing that.  Pass the path into the schema
or something like that, but schema should be able to exist outside of a
catalyst application.  If you really do want to read the conf check out
Config::JFDI.  You can use it to parse the config.

On Thu, Aug 20, 2009 at 5:01 PM, Kevin Monceaux <Kevin at rawfeddogs.net>wrote:

> Catalyst Fans,
>
> <NewbieAlert>
>
> I've Googled and searched the list message archives but am having
> trouble zeroing in on the info I need.  I'm sure in all that searching
> the answer has been staring me right in the face somewhere.
>
> How does one access parameters stored in myapp.conf from a schema,
> for example if I wanted to configure a path in myapp.conf for saving
> uploaded photos?
>

> </NewbieAlert>
>

> --
>
> Kevin
> http://www.RawFedDogs.net
> http://www.WacoAgilityGroup.org
> Bruceville, TX
>
> Si hoc legere scis nimium eruditionis habes.
> Longum iter est per praecepta, breve et efficax per exempla!!!

> Searchable archive:

-- =

fREW Schmidt
http://blog.afoolishmanifesto.com