[Catalyst] Problem flattening arrays in Catalyst/Helper/Model/DBIC/Schema

pablo marin-garcia harpactocrates at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 26 10:06:42 GMT 2009

> Your Moose::Autobox, or autobox modules are busted. At a guess, the latter,
> but it could be either.
>
> How are you installing stuff in etch, as I have an install that works just
> fine on etch with autobox?

I am using perl 5.8 and installed as non root with cpan (with the o
confs set to my local dirs).

I have both method installed and if I do 'force install autobox' all
the tests go ok and the same for moose::autobox

This is why I am stuk. I don't know how to test if it is a problem
with a dependences not tested in the test suits or something between
catalyst and moose in my installation. Any suggestions?

--
   - Pablo Marin-Garcia