[Catalyst] Problem flattening arrays in Catalyst/Helper/Model/DBIC/Schema

pablo marin-garcia harpactocrates at googlemail.com
Wed Aug 26 22:25:12 GMT 2009

On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 11:04 PM, Tomas Doran<bobtfish at bobtfish.net> wrote:

> Tried reloading your index? And I'd pick a faster (to update) mirror... ;)

yes,
 And I have tried to install it manuall but still I have the flatten
problem. I have a broken module somewhere but I can not find it,

trying to install the dependency

CatalystX-Component-Traits-0.09

t/04-no_merge.t .......... Couldn't instantiate component
"MyApp::Controller::MyController", "Can't call method "flatten" on
unblessed reference at
/nfs/users/nfs_p/pg4/local_perl/perllib/MooseX/Traits/Pluggable.pm
line 107."# Looks like your test exited with 2 before it could output
anything.

Seems that any Moosy thing will fail because my autobox problem. But
autobox is OK in my system (all test passed) so the problem seems to
between Moose arrays and the flatten call as a OOmethod.

Cheers

--
   - Pablo Marin-Garcia