[Catalyst] Problem flattening arrays in Catalyst/Helper/Model/DBIC/Schema

Tomas Doran bobtfish at bobtfish.net
Thu Aug 27 00:19:27 GMT 2009

On 26 Aug 2009, at 23:25, pablo marin-garcia wrote:
> Seems that any Moosy thing will fail because my autobox problem. But
> autobox is OK in my system (all test passed) so the problem seems to
> between Moose arrays and the flatten call as a OOmethod.

Erm, no.

NOT any Moosy thing. Just things using Moose::Autobox. When you said
perl 5.8, could you be a little more specific please?

Like which version of perl 5.8, what your perl -V says, which versions
of Moose, Moose::Autobox and autobox you have would be helpful details..

FYI, there is no such thing as a 'Moose array', can you explain what
you mean here? Also ->flatten as a method call is what Moose::Autobox
gives you (a set of methods you can call on native data types)..

I'm just not seeing how Moose::Autobox can pass it's tests for you
(which involve ->flatten working), but fail when run for real..

Cheers
t0m

P.S. http://pause.perl.org/incoming/MooseX-Traits-
Pluggable-0.08.tar.gz - Now without autobox, please install this and
try again?