[Catalyst] How to execute a script

Ha, Tuan Trung hatrungttha at gmail.com
Fri Dec 4 01:41:19 GMT 2009

Hi Joel, Jose and Tom,

Thank you very much for your help.

My fault, I updated to 5.800013, and script run fine.

To Joel: Thank you for your opinion, however, I want to build a site
where user could do some batch work on the server.
So whenever user click on a button, I execute another process on
server. And when things done, I alert user by mail to check the
result. So I think TCP time out will not be a problem.

:).
hatrungttha.