[Catalyst] Re: New Catalyst Book?

Dwalu Z. Khasu dwalu at cs.bu.edu
Fri Feb 6 17:49:57 GMT 2009

On Fri, 6 Feb 2009, Jesse Sheidlower wrote:

=>On Fri, Feb 06, 2009 at 01:57:49PM +0000, Dermot wrote:
=>> 2009/2/6 ?????? ?. ???????? <akovbovich at gmail.com>:
=>> > It would be nice if the book tells us how to work with heavy loaded
=>> > projects.
=>>
=>> I recall a thread about "what would you like in the new book". If it
=>> was still possible I'd like info on implementing a search engine into
=>> Catalyst to be included. :)
=>
=>Hmm. As someone who just incorporated an external search
=>engine into two different Cat apps, I would have loved to have
=>had such a chapter available....
=>
Any chance you'd consider a wiki entry or similar and post the url here :)
--
				- Dwalu
.peace