[Catalyst] Easiest Way To Update Fedora 10 to Catalyst-Runtime-5.71000

Robert L Cochran cochranb at speakeasy.net
Fri Feb 6 21:38:41 GMT 2009

I think I just succeeded in packaging Catalyst::Runtime 5.7100,
HTTP::Body 1.05,  and Catalyst::Runtime::Devel 1.10 all in Fedora RPM
packages. However I'm woefully lacking in my RPM building and Catalyst
developer skills, so it remains to be seen if I really did the job
correctly. I'll  contact the Fedora packager and offer to send the
packages  forward for evaluation. This person's spec file actually split
off some of the Catalyst::Runtime code into a separate RPM called
perl-Catalyst-Runtime-scripts.

If anyone wants my RPM packages, again with the understanding that I'm
new to this and could have done it wrong, please email me directly.  I
may not be able to provide the binaries until Sunday evening February 8,
Eastern Standard Time.

Bob Cochran
Greenbelt, Maryland, USA