[Catalyst] Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::CHI

Lars Balker Rasmussen lars at balker.dk
Tue Feb 10 02:17:54 GMT 2009

On Tue, Feb 10, 2009 at 3:05 AM, Ashley <apv at sedition.com> wrote:
> Actually, replying to myself already; and top posting to boot.
>
> Alternatively: would it be a good idea to make the ::Store automatically
> discover the cache if it's there already? I might try a patch for that but I
> doubt it's as easy as a new store. I'd like it better though.

There's always my slightly flawed Catalyst::Plugin::Session::Store::Cache?

Flawed, since it doesn't update session-expiry on read.  I expect to
solve this for memcached when I get some tuits, maybe CHI supports
something similar to memcached's cas?
--
Lars Balker Rasmussen                                        Consult::Perl