[Catalyst] RFC: The paradox of choice in web development

Cosimo Streppone cosimo at streppone.it
Mon Feb 16 09:32:44 GMT 2009

In data 15 februar 2009 alle ore 15:05:33, Octavian Râsnita <orasnita at gmail.com> ha scritto:

> From: "David Wright" <dave-catalyst at dexy.org>
>>> I can't say much because of confidentiality, but from the Catalyst
>>> survey late last year, I can say that there are some pretty high
>>> profile places using Catalyst around about. It's public knowledge that
>>> two of the biggest streaming media websites in the world use Catalyst.
>> Aye, that it is:
>> http://www.bbc.co.uk/blogs/bbcinternet/2008/12/iplayer_day_performance_tricks.html

> I think it could be good to have a link to a "Success stories" page in
> the main page of catalystframework.org that also show it.

We're not BBC of course, but I took some time
to add the My Opera community site (developed by our team
in Opera Software) to appliedstacks.com.

I never heard of this site before, but since it's mentioned
here I assume it's somewhat "trusted".

http://www.appliedstacks.com/website/My%20Opera

We use Catalyst not for the main backend stuff, but for
the administration tools. We used it as a "pilot project".

If you want to mention it, you're welcome to do so.

--
Cosimo