[Catalyst] RFC: The paradox of choice in web development

Dan Dascalescu ddascalescu+catalyst at gmail.com
Mon Feb 16 10:25:44 GMT 2009

> We're not BBC of course, but I took some time
> to add the My Opera community site (developed by our team
> in Opera Software) to appliedstacks.com.

Nice, thank you.

> I never heard of this site before, but since it's mentioned
> here I assume it's somewhat "trusted".

I have no idea who's behind AppliedStacks - I discovered it
accidentally while doing the research for the Paradox of choice essay.
I contacted their support e-mail with a bunch of bugs but no reply so
far (it's been 4 days). AppliedStacks is a structured wiki and seems
decent. Most of the sites added have been crawled by bots from pages
listing "Web sites powered by...", and those include our
http://dev.catalyst.perl.org/wiki/sitesrunningcatalyst and
http://www.catalystsites.org/

These two are the trusted places for listing Catalyst applications.

Dan