[Catalyst] RFC: New to Catalyst questions

Jay Kuri jayk at ion0.com
Mon Feb 16 20:32:52 GMT 2009

Hello,

So all this 'too many choices' talk has got me thinking.  I'd like to
put together some more web-available information for those
transitioning to catalyst from other methods.

To that end I'm soliciting your thoughts on things that you found
particularly hard to get a grip on when you started using catalyst.
(or that you are currently having trouble with)

My intent is to pick the ones that are needed most and write them up
(or sponsor).

My working list is as follows (in no particular order.)

1) 'Getting' DBIx::Class (starting from a straight SQL-users point of
view)

2) Basic Cat toolkit - the basic pieces you will want to produce your
average web app.

3) Walkthrough of creation of a simple app end to end.

Any others?

Jay