[Catalyst] RFC: New to Catalyst questions

Jay Kuri jayk at ion0.com
Mon Feb 16 21:47:53 GMT 2009

Right... As I've said before, I'm not interested in the super-newbie
area. I don't want to teach perl.  Teaching better perl practices,
sure.  Teaching what a sigil is and what they mean in perl... not so
much.

Overall, I'm interested in helping those who are new to the Catalyst
platform but are already interested.... and those who are thinking
about it but need a bit more of a clear path through the reams of
documentation that is 'out there.'

Jay