[Catalyst] DBIC::Schema issue - out of ideas [ more info ]

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 17 12:07:02 GMT 2009

Hi, guys,

   Just about to shut the machine down when i realised I could give a
little more info.

This is the command I ran to generate the static ORM files.

" myApp_create.pl model myAppDB DBIC::Schema myApp::Schema create=static
dbi:Pg:dbname=myApp  myAdminUser mypassword"

- the Schema.pm file got generated fine,
- all the files under Schema/ are matching what's on the database.
- I added the relationships to the files under Schema/
- I removed ' int (4) ' or something like that which limited the IDs
(primary keys) of my db tables to 4 digits.

Any ideas on what could have possible failed would be helpful.

Thank you

K. akimoto