[Catalyst] DBIC::Schema issue - out of ideas.

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Wed Feb 18 03:23:33 GMT 2009

Hello Alejandro,
  Yep, I made sure that the 'Schema' subdir does not exist before I ran
the following command to create static ORM files.

" myApp_create.pl model myAppDB DBIC::Schema myApp::Schema create=static
dbi:Pg:dbname=myApp  myAdminUser mypassword"

Yet, i followed tute 3 of the catalyst manual and DBIC docs to no success.

What am I missing?