[Catalyst] DBIC::Schema issue - out of ideas [ more info ]

Dermot paikkos at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 17 13:10:59 GMT 2009

2009/2/17  <onken at houseofdesign.de>:

> On Tue, 17 Feb 2009 23:07:02 +1100, kakimoto at tpg.com.au wrote:
>> Hi, guys,
>>
>>    Just about to shut the machine down when i realised I could give a
>> little more info.
>>
>> This is the command I ran to generate the static ORM files.
>>
>> " myApp_create.pl model myAppDB DBIC::Schema myApp::Schema create=static
>> dbi:Pg:dbname=myApp  myAdminUser mypassword"
>>
>> - the Schema.pm file got generated fine,
>> - all the files under Schema/ are matching what's on the database.
>> - I added the relationships to the files under Schema/
>> - I removed ' int (4) ' or something like that which limited the IDs
>> (primary keys) of my db tables to 4 digits.
>>

>> Any ideas on what could have possible failed would be helpful.
>>

> Do you run ./myApp_server.pl from within the scripts/ directory?
>
> try scripts/myApp_server.pl from the root directory!

This should really go to the DBIc mailing list. This problem that DBIx
can't locate Listings.pm which might be defined in you Schema.pm file.

If your pwd is /home/kakimoto/projects/ and you type `find . -name
"Listings.pm" -ls` do you see the file?

Can you post the contents of that file.
Good luck,
Dp.