[Catalyst] DBIC::Schema issue - out of ideas [ more info ]

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Tue Feb 17 21:36:56 GMT 2009

hi Dermot and all,

   I tried running myApp_server.pl from the root dir (ie. perl
scripts/myApp_server.pl or script/myApp_server.pl) and the same error
message still comes up.

   Also, I did an upgrade of perl from 5.8.8 to 5.8.9 and when I first
ran myApp_server.pl, there was an error that parent.pm was not to be
found. For the moment, I have included a path to parent.pm explicitly
pointing to the copy in perl 5.8.8 . I checked around and it seemed that
parent.pm is not supported by perl 5.8.9.
  Any ideas on these two issues?

thank you:)