[Catalyst] RFC: The paradox of choice in web development

Kieren Diment diment at gmail.com
Fri Feb 20 03:55:41 GMT 2009

On Fri, Feb 20, 2009 at 2:38 PM, Dan Dascalescu
<ddascalescu+catalyst at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 19, 2009 at 12:07 PM, Matt Pitts <mpitts at a3its.com> wrote:
>> Anyway, this is a long story, I'll stop ranting. My point was just that
>> there is no easy way to "just run" the Cat app in Windows.
>
> I understand the idea of developing a Catalyst app on Windows and
> running it on a *nix web server.

Umm, I've been doing it the other way round recently.  Development on
unix and deployment on windows (desktops in my case).  Aside from some
sticky cpan issues (which notest install fixes after appropriate
investigation), it's been working well for me.