[Catalyst] XHTML with SVG via Catalyst

pie3142 at comcast.net pie3142 at comcast.net
Thu Jan 1 01:01:33 GMT 2009

Hi,

Happy New Year Everyone.

At least temporarily I have recovered from whatever I was doing wrong.  And for a while I abandoned the REST.

I have overwritten the method "process" inside the application's TTSite View file by using the code from .../Catalyst/View/TT/XHTML.pm, but with an unconditional setting of 'content-type' to 'application/xhtml+xml'.  'pragmatic_accept' is left unchanged (but it is now defined inside the apps TTSite View file).  Thanks to Tomas Doran (2008' Catalyst Advent Calendar Day 13).

Then the remaining thing to modify was in file .../root/lib/config/col -- changing the closing brace at the end from %] to
-%].  Thanks to Mitch Jackson for email of Wed, 30 Apr 2008 06:47:24 -0700.

I am sure there are more elegant ways to deal with my issues, but I am rushing to explore the breadth of the problem and solution spaces, even if superficially.  I must leave dealing with the depth for later.

Regards,
    -- Mark

From: pie3142 at comcast.net