[Catalyst] No targets specified for Task::Catalyst::Tutorial

Ascii King tech at swattermatter.com
Fri Jan 2 15:50:47 GMT 2009

When running the commands:

cpan Task::Catalyst::Tutorial
or
sudo perl -MCPAN -e 'install Task::Catalyst::Tutorial'

it asks me if I want to install the dependencies. I select yes and then
I get the following error.

==> Auto-install the 9 mandatory module(s) from CPAN? [y]
*** Dependencies will be installed the next time you type 'make'.
*** Module::AutoInstall configuration finished.
make: *** No targets specified and no makefile found.  Stop.
  /usr/bin/make  -- NOT OK
Running make test
  Can't test without successful make
Running make install
  make had returned bad status, install seems impossible

Is there a problem with the install or with my make command?