[Catalyst] Production session issue - commercial support inquiry?

Matt Pitts mpitts at a3its.com
Thu Jan 8 17:04:46 GMT 2009

Oh yeah, that was the other thing I did - try to verify correct caching
mechanisms. The load balancing front end *does* do caching via
mod_cache, but I set it up originally to explicitly not cache the
session-related areas of the site (cart and member areas). In addition,
I've completely taken mod_cache out of service to see if eliminates the
problem with no change.

As for down-stream proxies, I am not explicitly setting no-cache headers
from the app, should I be?

Thanks,

-matt pitts