[Catalyst] Production session issue - commercial support inquiry?

Carl Johnstone catalyst at fadetoblack.me.uk
Thu Jan 8 18:41:36 GMT 2009

As for down-stream proxies, I am not explicitly setting no-cache headers
from the app, should I be?
<<<<<

You might want to look into it. I've had problems with aggressive ISP caches
before where they cached pages and sent them to other users - every page has
"welcome username" at the top. The complaints dried up once we set all the
pages to no-cache.

At the same time we also set an explicit Expires header on all image/css/js
etc files to increase the amount of caching.

Note that playing about with stuff like this affects browser caches as well
as proxies.

There's a good tutorial here: http://www.mnot.net/cache_docs/

Carl