[Catalyst] Re: Production session issue - commercial supportinquiry?

Matt Pitts mpitts at a3its.com
Thu Jan 8 20:44:28 GMT 2009

The actual information is in the model, I'm just using the session to
store a reference - $c->session->{cart_id}. Also, C::Authentication is
using the session to store logged in user info. My usage of Session is
very basic and the only thing being written to the cookie is the session
id. I don't think P::AuthenCookie would help in this situation.

Thanks for the response.

v/r
-matt