[Catalyst] Parse errors: Tests out of sequence - any ideas?

kakimoto at tpg.com.au kakimoto at tpg.com.au
Tue Jul 7 01:46:22 GMT 2009

hello, everyone,

 I jsut tried to run my regression tests to see if things were ok or not.

I found that they fail due to "Parse errors: Tests out of sequence".

I took one of the regression test files and stripped down the tests to
about 5 basic tests.
Ran prove -v <t/regression test file.t> and still fails with this message:

ok 4 - Successfully loaded sign_up page
1..4
Failed 1/4 subtests

Test Summary Report
t/controller_Agents.t (Wstat: 0 Tests: 3 Failed: 0)
  Parse errors: Tests out of sequence.  Found (2) but expected (1)
                Tests out of sequence.  Found (3) but expected (2)
                Tests out of sequence.  Found (4) but expected (3)
                Bad plan.  You planned 4 tests but ran 3.

I tried searching on google but I just don't know what's causing this.
 Any ideas would be welcomed.

 Thank you

K. akimoto