[Catalyst] Polymorphism?

Eric Wright info at rapidsynergy.com
Tue Jul 14 16:52:55 GMT 2009

Thanks again for the info. I was trying to see if there was a Perl Mongers
group in our area. Seems like there used to be one in Hartford CT but now is
defunct? Web site not operational.

In the meantime, I just received the new Catalyst book and started poring
over it. I was happy to see its inclusion of coverage on Moose. It's an easy
sell to me.

Anyhow, good stuff on these links. Got me some book lernin' to do I think...

-- =

Eric Wright
Rapid Synergy LLC
Web Development, Software & Consulting