[Catalyst] Polymorphism?

Eric Wright info at rapidsynergy.com
Tue Jul 7 13:11:07 GMT 2009

Thanks all for the thoughts and the link. I'll be sure to take some time and
digest that.

Re: method modifiers, that sounds like a really interesting solution. Roles
seem very similar to me to Java interfaces. I really need to get more on
board with understanding how Moose can best be utilized. I'm still very
green. Plus the proliferation of object frameworks in Perl can leave you
with analysis paralysis but things seem to be moving more that way in the
Perl community especially with Perl 6 (somewhere?) on the horizon.

I've got the new Apress Catalyst book on pre-order. Any other recommended
reading resources?

Cheers,
Eric