[Catalyst] 10 Catalyst Models in 10 Days

Ashley apv at sedition.com
Sun Jul 12 07:53:15 GMT 2009

I'm doing a series of short-ish articles called "10 Catalyst Models
in 10 Days." It will be too light for a good slice of the list but
might be fun for some and potentially quite beneficial for newcomers.
They're not as polished, thorough, or proofed as I'd like--in fact,
only 7 of the 10 are close to done--but I wrote 90% of it a few weeks
ago already and it's not finishing itself and MST's no closer to a
pink Mohawk so-

   http://sedition.com/a/2733

That's the intro. It'll be one each weekday for two weeks.
Corrections will be applied if you see something wrong and let me
know (I'd appreciate messages come just to me instead of the list).
I'll put a dist file of the whole MyApp code up after the last one
posts.

For those who don't know me and might be curious, the site is a
Catalyst "blog" I wrote 2+ years ago. On a budget host (DreamHost)
under fastcgi and serves a few thousand pages a day on slow days (the
budget part does come with some instability but generally it's been
fine).