[Catalyst] CatalystX::CRUD Storage Error

Peter Karman peter at peknet.com
Fri Jul 17 02:36:47 GMT 2009

Amiri Barksdale wrote on 7/16/09 2:34 PM:
> It seems that my CatalystX::CRUD ModelAdapter is unable to find the
> method "storage" in DBIx::Class::ResultSet.
>
> Here is the error and the code:
>
> http://scsys.co.uk:8001/31231
>
> Does anyone know how to fix this?

what does your Controller config look like? Specifically, what is the value of
'model_name' and what does the model_name class look like? The model_name value
should be the same for all your Controllers (the main subclass of
Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema in your Model directory).

There really is no method called 'storage' in DBIx::Class::ResultSet, so at
least the error message is telling the truth.

Peter Karman  .  http://peknet.com/  .  peter at peknet.com
gpg key: 37D2 DAA6 3A13 D415 4295  3A69 448F E556 374A 34D9