[Catalyst] CatalystX::CRUD Storage Error

Amiri Barksdale amiribarksdale at gmail.com
Fri Jul 17 03:31:12 GMT 2009

On Thu, Jul 16, 2009 at 09:36:47PM -0500, Peter Karman wrote:
| Amiri Barksdale wrote on 7/16/09 2:34 PM:
| > It seems that my CatalystX::CRUD ModelAdapter is unable to find the
| > method "storage" in DBIx::Class::ResultSet.
| >
| > Here is the error and the code:
| >
| > http://scsys.co.uk:8001/31231
| >
| > Does anyone know how to fix this?
| >

| what does your Controller config look like? Specifically, what is the value of
| 'model_name' and what does the model_name class look like? The model_name value
| should be the same for all your Controllers (the main subclass of
| Catalyst::Model::DBIC::Schema in your Model directory).

The controller it is griping about, Band.pm, looks like this:

   package ml2::Controller::UI::CRUD::Band;

   use strict;
   use warnings;

   use base qw/CatalystX::CRUD::Controller/;

   __PACKAGE__->config(
       'model_adapter' => 'ml2::ModelAdapter::UI::CRUD::Adapter'
   );

   1;

I take it this is wrong? Is it missing the model name, e.g., Model::DB?

Thank you for responding. It's always good to hear from who wrote
it.

Amiri