[Catalyst] OpenID authentication and LWPx-ParanoidAgent

Zbigniew Lukasiak zzbbyy at gmail.com
Mon Jul 20 14:30:56 GMT 2009

On Sat, Jul 18, 2009 at 9:14 PM, Tatsuhiko Miyagawa<miyagawa at gmail.com> wrote:
> Brad just uploaded the module to CPAN.

Unfortunately it still fails everywhere:
http://matrix.cpantesters.org/?dist=LWPx-ParanoidAgent+1.06

Here are my results:

perl -Ilib t/00-all.t
.
.
.
Three 1-second redirect tarpits (tolerance 2)...
 2.008 secs
ok 25
ok 26
ok 27
5 second tarpit (tolerance 2)...
not ok 28
#   Failed test at t/00-all.t line 180.
3 second tarpit (tolerance 4)...
ok 29
Killing child pid: 7392
# Looks like you failed 1 test of 29.

I hope you can get in touch with Brad again.  I understand that this
is most probably just test error - and forcing the installation is not
a problem for people who analyze it, but if I included this in other
module - then the dependency would hide where the problem comes from.
So I am still not ready to add OpenID to the CatalystX::SimpleLogin
project.

Cheers,
Zbigniew
http://brudnopis.blogspot.com/